Rosenthal Properties provides the following full service capabilities for its clients:
Rosenthal Properties’ property management team is committed to providing professionalism, responsiveness and efficiency to each tenant and owner. Our experts oversee all aspects of the buildings’ operations, including engineering, security, fire & life safety and cleaning.
Rosenthal Properties’ leasing team has a deep knowledge of the local markets. Every day, our on-the-ground leasing teams are out in their markets, talking with tenants, brokers, leasing agents and even other real estate operators, gathering real-time market knowledge.
Receivership & Asset Management
Rosenthal Properties’ expertise in construction management, property management and leasing coupled with an understanding of complex financial transactions (e.g. CMBS, CDO) allows us to assist in stabilizing properties to ensure tenant retention during the transition period between receivership and sale.
Our services include:
- Expeditious Takeover Procedures
- Development & Implementation of Short/Long term Tactical and Strategic Plans
- Court Reporting
- Seizure of Assets
- Property Management & Leasing
- Marketing and Communication
- Exit Strategies to Maximize Value
Construction & Project Management
The Rosenthal Properties’ team uses their extensive knowledge of development, redevelopment, construction & project management to bring projects to life, adding value to real estate assets throughout the region.
Skills and experience include:
- Project Feasibility
- Budgeting, Cost Management and Reporting
- Construction Management
- Leasing and Marketing
- Tenant Fit-out Management
Acquisitions & Dispositions (Due Diligence)
The Rosenthal Properties’ team carefully manages each element of the due diligence process to increase the likelihood of the successful acquisition of a property or development.
The due diligence process includes:
- Analysis of the supply and demand dynamics in the market;
- Thorough review of the existing or proposed financial structure;
- Detailed review of building expense and potential operating cost savings;
- Market validation of leasing assumptions and identification of prospective new tenants;
- In-house management and coordination of environmental consultants, legal counsel and tax experts and other professionals both within and outside of our organization.
The Rosenthal Properties’ Accounting team is comprised of seasoned individuals with a heavy background in the commercial real estate industry. They provide extensive monthly reports as well as reviews for third party asset managers. The group establishes a full understanding of all partnership, management agreements and loan agreements, ensuring full compliance with all loan documentation and that financial statements accurately reflect the terms.